Each time you use the Site, you are liable to the application of the Privacy and Cookies Policy in force at the time, so we suggest that you carefully read the Policies to verify that you are following the respective terms.
For the purposes of the applicable legislation on data protection, the company responsible for the processing of your personal data is Quinta da Boeira - Arte e Cultura, Lda.
Erase - we permanently erase your personal data as soon as the storage period expires or when we receive a valid request from you to do so and if there are no legitimate interests justifying the preservation of your personal data.
Personal data: any information relating to a singular person that can directly identify you or make you identifiable, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier.
Customers - customers and others to whom Quinta da Boeira provides services or supplies goods during its activity.
Suppliers - refers to partners, consultants, traders (including individual traders) and self-employed or any other entity that provides produtcts or services to Quinta da Boeira.
Personnel - includes dependent workers, as well as trainees directly involved in the activity of Quinta da Boeira.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - a legal instrument of the European Union aimed at harmonizing European data protection laws.
TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Quinta da Boeira collects various types of personal data for different purposes, as explained below. Please note that we do not deliberately collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If we find that we involuntarily collect personal information from children under the age of 18, we will take the necessary steps to eliminate the information as soon as possible, unless we are required by the applicable law to keep it.
• CUSTOMER DATA: We only collect the necessary data for the preparation, fulfilment and execution of any contract between you and Quinta da Boeira, as well as to respond to any subsequent complaints regarding the same. Usually, we just need to have your contact information (such as name, phone number, email address, address and zip code) to enable us to ensure that our connection runs smoothly.
• SUPPLIER DATA: We only collect the necessary data for the preparation, fulfilment and execution of any contract between the Supplier and Quinta da Boeira, as well as to respond and manage any complaints related to them. We will collect our contact person’s data, including your contact information, such as names, phone numbers, and email addresses. We will also collect bank details so we can process payments.
• CANDIDATE DATA: Depending on the relevant circumstances and applicable local laws and requirements, we may collect the totality or just part of the information listed below: such as name, contact details (telephone and e-mail), Immigration Status (in case you need a work permit), a picture of you; situation and professional activity, such as data on education; employment history; current remuneration, pensions and provisions related to benefits, (if it is necessary for the vacancy you want to apply for; information you choose to share with us, included in your cover letter, curriculum vitae or interviews; supplementary information that our Customers may share about themselves or that we discover from other sources of third parties (references, references);
Please, keep in mind that the above list of categories of personal data that we may collect is not exhaustive.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
In the scope of our commercial or work relationship, you will have to provide the necessary personal data to establish and create this connection and to fulfil the pre-contractual and contractual obligations and diligences and their derivatives and others that we are legally obligated to collect. Without such data, we will generally have to refuse to conclude or perform the contract or we will not be able to maintain the contract and must terminate it.
If you do not provide us with the necessary information and documentation, we will not be able to establish or continue the commercial or labour relationship you want, or to follow up on the requests you direct to us.
HOW WE PROCEED TO COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data in various ways
- Personal data that we receive directly from you, if you contact us proactively, usually by phone or email; and / or if we contact you by phone or e-mail or through business development activities in a more general way.
-Insert your data in Quinta Da Boeira’s Website through the form as part of the registration process;
- Send your resume by email or leave a copy of the resume on paper;
-Participate in a contest through a social network channel such as Facebook, Instagram, or other;
-Subscription of our newsletter or registration in some of our events;
- Personal data we receive from other sources, usually through diligence or other market information. We also receive personal information from other sources, for example if you “like” our Facebook page or "follow us" on Twitter or Instagram, we will receive personal information from those sites.
- We collect your data automatically through cookies, in accordance with your browser's cookie settings.
1) For products and services supply: Quinta da Boeira may use your personal data when necessary to execute the contract between you and Quinta da Boeira, as well as to identify you. We may also use your Personal Data to prevent and investigate possible misuse of Personal Data.
2) Marketing Activities: we may periodically send you information that we consider to be of your interest. In particular, we may use your data for the purposes listed below, when appropriate, such as: enable us to develop commercial or marketing actions, in particular to promoting actions of new features or new products and services; send you reports, promotions, offers, events and contacts; provide you with information about certain discounts and offers you are entitled to because of your relation with Quinta da Boeira; allow us to send you newsletters, which may contain information related to promotional campaigns, information about events, discounts, promotions and offers, invitations, reminders about your reservations, actions to publicize new features, new products or services and for sending information on participation in contests and raffles, in agreement with the thematic preferences you have indicated, by email; provide you with information about customization and exclusive offers of products and services identified based on your personal preferences and behaviours, as well as from the use of products, services and navigation on the sites.
3) Other purposes: to store (and update as necessary) your information in our database, so that we can contact you regarding the contracts you wish to conclude / concluded with us; to offer you services or to obtain support and services from you; to fulfill certain legal obligations; to help us drive appropriate marketing campaigns, making Quinta da Boeira able to adopt automated decisions, including profile definition; in rare circumstances, to assist us in the declaration, exercise or defence of a right and to defend the vital interests of the data subject, we may also use your personal data if we deem it necessary to do so for the defence of our legitimate interests.
4) Development of products and services: Quinta da Boeira may use your personal data for the development of its products and services. However, we will predominantly use aggregate data and statistical information for that purpose. Quinta da Boeira keeps track of the pages our customers visit within the website to determine which services / products are most requested. In this case, information is collected about the computer or device (including mobile devices) you use to access it, the website you accessed it from, the type and language of your browser, operating system, cookies, the country you are accessing fom, reference and exit pages, URL, platform type, number of clicks made, domain names, landing pages, pages visited and the order in which you visited them, the time spent on a particular page, the date and time in who has accessed our website, access errors and other similar information that your browser sends us.
5) Communication: Quinta da Boeira may use your personal data to communicate with you, in particular, to send you news related to our products or services, or to assist you in aspects related to customer support, namely to respond and deal with customer requests through customer service channels, as well as monitoring the quality of our service. In this case, your full name, e-mail address and telephone number will be collected.
6) Recruitment Activities: To fill vacancies, we can internally develop recruitment activities. We have listed below several ways in which we may use and process your personal data for this purpose:
6.1) Collect your data through yourself or other sources, such as LinkedIn;
6.2) Store your data (and update them as necessary) in our database so that we can contact you regarding recruitment;
6.3) Evaluate data about you according to the vacancies that we think are appropriate for you;
6.4) Allow you to submit your resume, apply online for job offers or subscribe alerts on job offers that we think are of your interest;
6.5) Comply with our obligations arising from any agreements entered between us;
6.6) Complying with our obligations arising from any contracts entered between Quinta da Boeira and third parties relating to their recruitment;
6.7) Streamline our payment and remuneration payment processing processes;
6.8) Verify the data you have provided using third party resources (such as psychometric assessments or skill tests) or to request information (such as references, as appropriate under applicable law and reference contacts and obtained prior permission from them for the transmission of their personal data, as well as authorize us to contact them); and
6.9) To comply with our legal obligations, including, particularly, the crime detection or the taxes or duties charge.
We use and process your personal data for the management and execution of contracts or other diligences requested by the data subject (Article 6 (1) (b) RGDP); in the context of a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) RGDP); (Article 6 (1) (a) RGDP) and by legal imperative or in the public interest (Art. 6 (1) (c) and (e) RGDP).
ENTITIES WITH WHICH WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may share your personal data in a variety of ways and for various reasons with the following categories of persons:
-In the course of an investigation, denunciation or proceeding, to the Fiscal, Audit, Administration, Public Entities, Court, Foreigners and Borders Services ("SEF") and Security Forces that are responsible for the matter;
Third-party service providers who perform functions on our behalf (including external consultants, business partners and professional counsellors such as lawyers, auditors and accountants, recruitment companies, technical support functions and IT consultants who conduct testing and development work on our company’s technology);
-Third providers of computerized services and storage of outsourced documents, in cases where we have an appropriate treatment contract (or similar protections);
-In the acquisition or disposal of business or assets, we may share your personal data with potential buyers of these businesses or assets
-In payments to credit institutions and other payment service providers, as well as technology service providers related to payment services to whom the data are transmitted to process the transaction, and which may be required by State law where they operate, or by agreements concluded by the latter, to provide information on transactions to official authorities or entities of other countries, both inside and outside the European Union, in the fight against terrorist financing, serious forms of organized crime and money laundering prevention.
SAFETY MEASURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information we own from misuse, accidental or illegitimate changes, loss and disclosure or unauthorized access. For this purpose, Quinta Da Boeira uses security systems, rules and other procedures to ensure the protection of your personal data, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to data, inappropriate use, disclosure, loss or destruction.
If you suspect misuse, loss, or unauthorized access to your personal information, please let us know immediately.
PRESERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We only store your personal data through the necessary time to achieve the purpose we collect them for, to respond to your needs, the requests you address to us, or to comply with our contractual and legal obligations, using the following criteria:
a) When purchasing products and services, we will keep your personal data for the extent of our business connection, including any complaints that may arise, as well as for a period of 10 ten years after the expiry of such relationship, without prejudice to the fulfilment of obligations of the supervisor;
b) When you contact us to ask questions, request information and clarifications, we will keep your personal data through the necessary period to solve your question / provide you with the information and / or clarifications requested;
c) When creating a client account, that is, when registering on our website, we will keep your data until you ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity of five years;
d) Data collected during the recruitment procedure, is kept for a maximum period of five years after the closure of the recruitment procedure;
f) The time provided in the applicable legislation; or
g) Until the specific purpose applicable to certain data ceases to exist.
h) In the event of pending legal or judicial proceedings, the data will be kept for the extent of the proceedings and up to six months after a final decision is rendered.
After the above-mentioned periods of conservation, the personal data will be deleted and / or deleted in an safe way.
HOW TO ACCESS, CHANGE OR REMOVE THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED TO US
• Right to oppose: this right allows you to oppose our treatment of your personal data, for reasons related to your situation when your personal data are treated for one of the following reasons: (i) our legitimate interests; (ii) to enable us to perform a task in the public interest or exercise official authority; (iii) to send you direct marketing materials, including profile definition; and (iv) scientific, historical, research or statistical purposes.
If you exercise the right of objection, we will terminate the processing of data you have been opposed to, unless: we can show that we have legitimate mandatory grounds for processing that overlap with your interests or that we are processing your data for the declaration or the exercise or defence of a right.
• Right to withdraw consent: If we have obtained your consent to process your personal data for certain purposes, you may withdraw this consent at any time and we will stop performing the specific activity you previously consented to, unless we believe there is an alternative reason for validating the continued treatment of your data for this purpose, in which case we will inform you about this condition.
• Data Access Requests: You may ask us at any time to confirm the information we have about you, as well as to request additional information about the purposes of the treatment, the period by which we keep your data, the existence of automated decisions, the recipients to whom the data are disclosed, among other information provided for in article 15 of the GDPR. We may ask you to verify your identity and more information about your request. If we grant you access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for access unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." If you ask us for additional copies of this information, we may charge you a reasonable administrative cost, where this is legally permissible. In cases where we are legally allowed, we may deny your request. If we deny your request, you will always be informed about the reasons for doing so.
• Right to forget / erase: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data. Usually, the exercise of this right must meet one of the following criteria: data is no longer necessary for the purpose we originally collected and / or treated it for; when you have withdrawn your consent to process your data and there is no other valid reason why we should continue to treat them; if it is opposed to processing and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying it: the data have been unlawfully processed (ie in a way that does not comply with the GDPR); or the data must be erased in order to comply with our legal obligations as responsibles.
This right, however, does not apply, and therefore Quinta da Boeira may continue to treat your data in a legitimate manner, when it proves necessary:
-to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfil legal obligations or to perform a task of public interest or the exercise of an official authority;
- for reasons of public health in the public interest;
-for archival, research or statistical purposes; or
- for the exercise or defence of a right.
Upon complying with a valid data erasure request, we will take all reasonable practical steps to erase the data.
• Right to limit treatment: In certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the treatment of your personal data. This means that we can only continue to store your data and we will not be able to perform further treatment activities until: (i) one of the circumstances listed below is resolved; (ii) we have obtained your consent; or (iii) additional treatment is required for the declaration, exercise or defence of a right, the protection of another person’s rights or motives of important public interest of the EU or of a Member State.
The circumstances in which you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data are:
-In case of contesting the accuracy of the personal data we deal with. In this case, the processing of our part of your personal data will be restricted for the period in which the accuracy of the data is verified;
-If you object to the processing of your personal data for our legitimate interests. In this situation, you may request that the data restriction while verifying our grounds for the processing of your personal data;
-When the treatment of your data is unlawful, but you prefer to restrict them instead of their erasure; and
-We no longer need to process your personal data, but we need the data for the declaration, exercise, or defence of a right.
If we have shared your personal data with third parties, they will be notified of the restricted treatment, unless this is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will, of course, notify you before lifting any restriction on the processing of your personal data.
• Right of rectification: You have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we have about you. If we have shared such personal data with third parties, they will be notified of the rectification, unless this is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. When appropriate, we will also tell you to which third parties we disclose inaccurate or incomplete personal information. In cases we consider that it is reasonable not to comply with your request, we will explain the reasons for the decision. It is important that the personal information we have about you is accurate and current. Let us know if there are changes to your personal information during the period we keep your data.
• Right to complain to a supervisory authority: You also have the right to submit a complaint to your local supervisory authority, which in Portugal is the National Data Protection Commission. You can contact them in the following ways: Phone (+351) 213928400 / Privacy Line: +351 21 393 00 39 E-mail: email@example.com/ Address: Rua de São Bento, nº 148-3º, 1200-821 Lisbon / Fax: +351 21 397 68 32
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data (if consent is our legal basis for processing your personal data), please contact us. Please keep in mind that we may keep a record of your communications to help us solve any issues you may have:
The user assurances that the personal data communicated to Quinta da Boeira are certain and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification to them and assumes sole responsibility for the losses and damages caused by the erroneous, inexact, or incomplete communication of the data. The user is expressly warned that when revealing personal information in public means of Quinta da Boeira like Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, this information can be seen and used by third parties. Quinta da Boeira does not read any personal communications published on the websites of its clients.
What is a cookie?
Cookies collected and used:
Website language, User age, browser "pixel ratio", session code.
Referring to google
Cookies used for analytics.
Pursuant to Law no. 41/2004 of August 18th, information storage and the possibility of access to the information stored in a user's terminal equipment (through cookies) are only carried out by Quinta da Boeira if the user has given its prior and express consent to the installation of cookies on its equipment, and we therefore request you, prior to the use of the websites, to accept this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Avoiding Cookies on Websites
Finally, if you want to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "do not track" tools, which allow you to choose the cookies that you want to allow.
DECLARE, EXERCISE OR DEFEND RIGHTS
It may sometimes be necessary to process personal data and, when appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, sensitive personal data regarding exercise or advocacy. Article 9 (2) (f) of the GDPR allows such processing when it "is necessary for the declaration, exercise or defence of a right in a legal proceeding or whenever the courts act in the exercise of their legal function”. This may arise, for example, the need to acquire legal advice in relation to legal proceedings or if we are required by law, to retain or disclose certain information as part of a legal process.
CHANGES TO THE DOCUMENT